We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards. If you need to pay by check, checks need to be received and cashable before shipment of your orders. All payments are encrypted and visible to our eyes only. Your payment is completely safe.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8 am until 5 pm. Please feel free to contact us at any time during these hours with your questions or suggestions. Our web site is available 24/7 for your shopping convenience. 303-257-5953
Please take note that we are closed and no shipping will occur on the following days. All orders due to ship on these days will ship the next operating business day.
- November 25th & 26th, 2021 in observance of Thanksgiving
- December 23rd, 24th and 25th 2021
- December 31st, 2021 and January 1, 2022 in observance of New Years
Claims and Return Policy:
We will do our utmost to create and send out perfect gifts but, sadly, sometimes this section is necessary.
If for any reason the recipients or purchaser is unhappy with a gift, it may certainly be returned.
(1) if the gift is simply not wanted, or you are not satisfied, you may ship it back to us at your expense and receive a partial or, in most cases, a full refund excluding shipping. The refund is based on the gift’s perishability and condition upon being returned. The gift must be unopened and untampered with.
(2) If the gift is damaged or we have made an error, we will call tag (return label) the original gift and either ship a new one or refund the gift in full. However, if we cannot call tag the gift, no refund or credit can be offered. Retrieving the gift is the only way we have of verifying the damages and placing a claim with our carrier.
All damage claims, discrepancies, and late delivery claims must be made within 2 business days of the gift being received. Because of carrier restrictions, there will be NO exceptions to this policy. If the gift is disposed of before we can verify damages or discrepancies, sorry, we will be unable to issue a refund.
If a gift arrives damaged or there is a discrepancy, we will make every effort to resolve the issue in a timely manner and to your satisfaction!
Occasionally we may have to substitute items in our gift baskets due to gift popularity or out of stock items from our vendors. We will do our best to stay ahead of this, but if it is necessary, we will use products of equal or greater value. Quality is never sacrificed.
Summer months restrict shipping of chocolates and we will substitute hard candies for chocolates when any shipments are requested with any other method than Air.